Welcome to Admee (“Admee”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Admee provides an all in one tool to book, execute and manage influencer marketing campaigns.
1. Information collected
The following information is collected.Information provided directly
- E-mail, phone number, and password when you join Admee.
- Your user profile information (first and last name, date of birth, city and country, picture). This information helps users you work with to identify you.
- User campaign content (campaign material such as images and videos, descriptions, milestone, messages).
- Communication between you and Admee (service-related emails such as account verification, changes and updates of features, technical and security notices).
- You can invite your co-workers to join your team as well as influencers you work with
- They are invited via our third-party e-mail service.
- Admee uses third-party analytical tools to help measure the traffic and usage trends on the website. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. This is information collected is not identifiable to you as an individual user as it is collected as a whole for all users.
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Admee.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. Usage of your informationThe information received by Admee may be used to:
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
3. Sharing of your informationAdmee wont rent or sell your information to third parties outside of the tool without your consent. Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that we work.
- ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your content.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily create on Admee and then share to your social media, such as a campaign, becomes available to that social media website and its users.
- If you remove information that you create on Admee, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of Admee, or if other Users using Admee have copied or saved that information.
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Denmark where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. Storage of your informationStorage and Processing
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Denmark or any other country in which Admee, and its Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Admee or Service Providers may transfer collected information about you, including personal information from one country or jurisdiction to another. Please note, information can be transferred to other countries than those in the European Union or the United States with different laws governing data collection and usage.
- By signing up to Admee and our service you comply to the transfer of information to Denmark or to any other country in which Admee or its Service Providers maintain facilities and the use and disclosure of information as described.
- Admee use safeguards to help keep the information collected secure and take steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before giving access to your account. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and controlling access to emails between you and Admee.
5. Your Information ChoicesAccount information, profile settings and privacy settings
- You can update your account any time by logging in and going to “Account” and change your settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Admee, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.